Get to know us...
The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Abilene extends a warm welcome to any and all. Our purpose is to provide a congenial, intellectually stimulating atmosphere in which we are encouraged to ask questions in the pursuit of truth so we may grow in harmony with creation.
We believe in:
Please join us.
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person.
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations.
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations.
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregation and in society at large.
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all.
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Love is the doctrine of this church. The quest for truth is our sacrament, and service is our prayer. To dwell together in peace, to seek knowledge in freedom, to serve others in community to the end that all souls grow into harmony with creation; thus do we covenant with one another.
You Are Welcome
Services at 11:00 a.m. each Sunday
Pot luck dinner following services every 3rd Sunday of the month.